If you want to reduce, enlarge or modify office spaces yourself, our flexible system walls are a good choice.
These walls are easy to install and have an appearance that is much more stylish that typical partition walls. We have put a lot of effort into the design of the walls: the small vertical profile and the optically concealed lower and upper edges create a subtle and contemporary look. This allows you to quickly and easily create a quiet workspace or a pleasant meeting room, depending on your needs.
Our system walls are made of high-quality, durable plates, with multiple layers if desired, and are highly sound proofing and fire retardant.
You choose the wall covering yourself. This can vary from maintenance-friendly white vinyl to melamine faced or enamelled steel plates, which we can provide in any desired colour or print, and in which we can also include things like your company logo.
Technical specifications system walls
- plasterboard panelwall
- mineral wool isolation
- aluminium omegaprofile
- wall covering with vinyl, melamine faced chipboards or enamelled steel plates
- wall thickness 100 mm
- wall height: up to 6,000 mm
- moduling: 1200 mm
- mineral wool: 45 tot 65 mm
- plasterboard: 12.5 mm or chipboard: 13 mm or 2x 12.5 mm
- omega profile: AIMgSi 0,5/o-voet/T-profirol
- stell parts galvanized
- aluminium parts anodized or enamelled in color
- soundproofing: 45 to 52 db
- fire resistance: 30 to 60 min.: 30 to 60 min.